Wednesday, March 23, 2011

this is my life

soo the last day of day treatment for my anorexia is most likely tommarow and i feel like my life is being over ruled by the masses. there is so much to be done, people to be met, places to explore but all in time my loves, all in time.

i feel like i cant meet everyones needs but i dont know mine, my anxiety has given me a stomach ache for the past three days, im dying for a ciggarett and a shopping spree with someone elses money. oh god....

but i dont smoke and im broke.
thats right, i die

i just want everything to relax and the walls to fall down around me. relax or retreat...
i worry about money, its been my dying wish to ignore finances but i dont know how
its ingrained in my phyce... however you spell it.

STRESS...

im a little monster i know
xoxo
--VV

No comments:

Post a Comment